Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Inhuman by Kat Falls review

I will be writing a summary of this book soon, as I'm pretty sure this is going to be a series because of the open ending it had.  I went into this novel with low expectations, since it seems all the dystopians I have read lately are not very good and fall into the same old "love triangle, idiot main character, corrupt government, woe is me" scenario, but I was surprised that I REALLY liked this one!  It didn't completely capture my attention until about halfway through, but after that point I couldn't put it down. There is a love triangle (it's a teen novel after all), but even though I inwardly groaned through the beginning of the romance, by the end I found myself as torn as the main character on who I liked better. A unique concept that in a way reminded me of a few of the characters in Daughter of Smoke and Bone, which I loooved. Can't wait for the next book!

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment