Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa review

     This book was similar to the second for me, in that it started out slow but quickly became nonstop action.  I'm pretty good at figuring out what the plot twists are going to be in a book, but I was speechless after a certain section of the novel (which if you've read it, you know exactly which part I'm talking about), and actually pretty happy, although I'm sure a lot of people won't be. Normally, it takes me ages to get through the last book of a series because they never seem to measure up to the first books, but this was even better than The Immortal Rules in my opinion.  The ending was beautiful, although there was a part I was confused about, but I don't want to mention that here as it would be a major spoiler.  All in all, this whole series was a must read if you like vampires and love stories.  Some parts can get monotonous and repetitive, but if you can overlook those the storyline is excellent.

Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment