Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Homeland by RA Salvatore review

                                                 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1600937041 

     Ok, so I get it now. I completely get it. I've heard the name RA Salvatore since I don't know when, but I never ready any of the books until now, and I am officially obsessed. My friend recommended that I start with Homeland since it gives you Drizzt's story from birth even though the other books were written first and I'm glad she told me that since this really felt like a beginning to an epic story. I loved it so much that I can't even process what's going through my head. Dark elves are so EVIL! No more playing a dark elf in Elder Scrolls for me! I kind of guessed where the story was going but the writing is so good that I was fully engrossed to the end. If you like anything fantasy related, just read it. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment