Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Replica by Lauren Oliver review

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28448287-replica


     Replica is a very fast paced book with something happening all the time, but after finishing it I can't help but get the feeling that even though it was fast paced nothing actually "happened".  When I think of the plot for this book I can probably summarize it in about 4-5 paragraphs, which if you've seen my other summaries you know that I usually have a LOT to say with those.  I think I might just be burnt out on YA books of this nature since I've been reading Adult Fiction more and this seemed too simply written.  I would say that for kids in the 13-16 range who like romance and/or sci-fi-ish stuff it would be perfect and they would really like it but for older teens or adults it's a skip.



No comments:

Post a Comment