Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Brother by Ania Ahlborn review

I waited two weeks after finishing this book to give my final opinion on it because I really needed to think about how I wanted to rate it.  First off I should say that it's very predictable, and that's why I had such a hard time with my star rating on it (hovering between two to four at any given time as I thought about what I'd read) but the storytelling overrides the predictability by a mile.  Hell, even when I knew who you know who turned out to be to Michael I was still rooting for them to get together when I know I shouldn't have been(maybe I've been watching too much Game of Thrones).  I want to give a true and proper review of everything I felt while reading this but I know that spoilers would be flying out of me like geese going south for the winter since everything about the book is what you FEEL for these characters so I'm going to avoid that and just say this:  this family is JACKED up in the best/worst possible way and you will never have rooted for a cannibal before the way you will if you read this book.  I'm off now to go purchase everything that Ania Ahlborn has ever written :)

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment