Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Friday, December 21, 2018

Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas review (Throne of Glass #7)



WOW WHAT AN ENDING!  I cried so many times reading this book.  It wasn't always sad tears either, sometimes it was tears of "You go girl, you are amazing and can do anything" for my beloved Aelin and Manon.  I can't put into words how much I absolutely loved this series and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to the people who pushed me to keep reading after I wanted to give up after the first book.  These books will forever be some of my favorites now and will hold a special place on my bookshelf of fame front and center with Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Dark Tower series.  If you like fantasy at all you MUST read these books!  They are like Game of Thrones, but better (and yes, I've read those too so don't come at me with the "if you'd read GOT you wouldn't say that, blah, blah, blah).  READ IT, JUST DO IT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment