Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer review

This book was amazing up until the last 50 pages or so, and then so many things happened at once that even though I kept reading and THOUGHT I understood, by the end of the book I realized I had no idea what was going on. SPOILER: wait, the boyfriend is some kind of healer? wait, she wants to kill the bad guy but somehow shoots her dad too? wait, what is this weird thing with the animals she can do? wait, this Jude guy isn't really dead? wait, what happened to the weird shop they went to? The list goes on and on, and even though I devoured this book in a day and a half, I'm just hoping that the next one answers some of these questions going thru my head cuz I am totally confuzzled right now...

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment