Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe Review

So I re-read this book the other day in anticipation of the sequel that came out this week, and I have to say I loved it just as much the second time around.  When a virus begins decimating the population of an island off the coast of the US/Canada, a girl and her friends have to come to terms with their families and friends dying.   The virus is named the "Friendly Virus" because it makes your inhibitions go away and you become very social, therefore spreading it (pretty smart virus, huh?).  The reason I loved this is because it seems way more believable than all the other virus or disease books I've read that want you to believe everyone turns into a brain eating zombie.

Rating:  I give it 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment