Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Burn by Julianna Baggott book review

ZZZZZZZ....that's what I was doing the whole way through this book.  It kills me to say that because the 1st two I thought were great, but what a horrible end to the trilogy, and that ending......it was so rushed!  I really think the author either had a deadline to meet or just gave up caring, because the climax of the series was only in the last 30 pages.  Yes, that's right, 3 books in the trilogy, each about 500 pages long, and she only devoted 30 pages to the big "kaboom".  The series as a whole I will give 3 out of 5 stars (should have been 4.5 out of 5 if this book wasn't so awful).  This specific novel though, gets 1 out of 5 stars from me, and I think even that is being generous.

1 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment