Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Finale to Blood Red Road Trilogy (Dustlands)!

Guess what guys?! I'm doing a couple more summaries today and tomorrow (or hopefully just today if I have time to complete them) in honor of the trilogy finale being released this Tuesday to another of my favorite series, Blood Red Road (Dustlands).  Yes, I know I always say "one of my favorite series" when I do these last minute summaries, but it's only with the series that actually ARE some of my favorites!  I'm skimming the first 2 books as I write these so that no mistakes will be made in the plotlines, so I hope this helps everyone catch up for when the finale is released.

1 comment:

  1. When will you write a summary about Dustlands #3, Raging Star? Would love to read it tho.

    ReplyDelete