Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa review

     So I read The Immortal Rules a long time ago and although I had the 2nd book I never got around to finishing it after reading about 50 pages in(other books I'd been waiting for were released so it got postponed).
     My daughter read it and raved about how good it was, then bought the 3rd book a couple weeks ago and once again told me I needed to read them, so after finally finishing A Dance With Dragons I decided it was time, and I'm so glad I did.
     Although it starts a bit slow, I ended up reading the whole book in one day because the action soon picks up. I won't give away any details here, but I will be writing the summaries of this trilogy so check those out if you need a refresher before heading into the next book of the Blood Eden/Immortal Rules series.
     The romance between Zeke and Allie never gets boring or cringe-worthy, and thank heavens Mrs Kagawa took the road less traveled in YA and still didn't put a love triangle in the midst of the book.  A definite must read for fans of vampire fiction with a true storyline and not just a fairytale romance.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment