Welcome to The Spoiler Alert!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Which author would you like to meet if given the chance?

I set up this poll before I took my.....uh, I guess you'd call it a blog vacation...a couple months back, and the results were as follows:

1. JK Rowling (author of Harry Potter) 42%
2. Suzanne Collins (author of The Hunger Games) 29%
3. Other authors 12%
4. Stephen King 7%
5. Dean Koontz 5%
6. Stephenie Meyer 1%

I guess everyone has finally gotten over the Twilight craze, huh?  LOL.  I myself chose Stephen King, although I would love to meet JK Rowling as well.  Both have built excellent worlds and I would love to live inside their creative minds for even a day to see where they get their ideas.  Thanks to all who voted and please check out the next poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment